What if an earthquake occurs in the Valley?
Do you have an emergency kit?
Here are some items to include:
* Water (one gallon per person per day for a least three days)
* Food (at least a three-day supply of nonperishable food)
* Radio (battery-powered or hand crank radio with extra batteries)
* Flashlight and extra batteries
* First aid kit
* Dust mask
* Moist towelettes, garbage bags and plastic ties for personal sanitation
* Wrench or pliers to turn off utilities
* Local maps
* Cell phone with chargers