Community Problems

The RMCA works in concert with the Code Compliance Division of the City of Rancho Mirage. They are responsible for assisting homeowners and residents in maintaining and preserving their property values, as is the RMCA. These problems may include property maintenance, abandoned vehicles, weed abatement, tree trimming, barking dogs, leash law violations, landscape noise, illegal dumping, RV and trailer parking, zoning questions, permits or business licensing requirements, and neighborhood cleanup.

If the problem is associated with any of those cited above, you may contact Code Compliance at: (760) 770-3220 (after hours (760) 578-5877), or you can file a complaint form with Code Compliance at:

Noise Regulations

Residents should be aware that the use of noise producing motorized equipment by for-hire landscapers or gardeners, such as lawnmowers, edgers, hedge trimmers, leaf blowers, chainsaws, etc. is prohibited on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays. It is allowed only on weekdays between the hours of 7 a.m. and 6 p.m. Landscaping and gardening activities that do not involve the use of motorized equipment are not covered by this time restriction.

For after hours or weekend complaints call (760) 578-5877.

Animal ServicesPaw print

If your problem involves an animal, contact: Animal Services

For after hours or weekend complaints, call (760) 578-5877.

The City of Rancho Mirage contracts with Riverside County Department of Animal Services for shelter and after-hours field services. To request assistance regarding Animal Service after hours or during the weekend, call (760) 343-3644.

The Coachella Valley Animal Campus (Riverside County Department of Animal Services) is located at: 72-050 Pet Land Place, Thousand Palms, CA 92276.